Creating a new project¶
- Start the new project creation wizard: File-> New-> Project…
- In the pgCodeKeeper category, select pgCodeKeeper Project to work with PostgreSQL or pgCodeKeeper MS SQL Project to work with MS SQL. Click Next.
- Enter the project name.
- Change the location and workspace of the project, if necessary.
- Click Next.
- Select the database source or disable the Initialize project using database parameter.
- Select Bind project to database connection if you want to work with only a single database.
- Select the project’s encoding.
- Select the timezone of the DB connection (you can get it from the current DB). This step is not available for MS SQL projects.
- Click Finish.
After a short wait, a new project appears and pgCodeKeeper project editor opens automatically.