- Start the database diff wizard: pgCodeKeeper - Diff Wizard or right-click for the pgCodeKeeper project menu and select pgCodeKeeper - Diff….
- Select the source of the original database schema which you want to update and the target database schema, basing on which you are going to update the original one.
- Select source encodings and DB timezone.
- If you use MS SQL project or dump, select the corresponding option.
- If you need to override the global settings, you can use the Show advanced options option.
- Click Next.
In the comparison table, select the differences that should be applied. Note: tool bar works similarly to the pgCodeKeeper project editor tool bar.
After clicking Finish, SQL editor with migration script, generated for the selected changes, will open.